We all love our hair; we all would like to grow them longer and healthier, even if we will be in our 50’s or 60’s, therefore to make it possible, it is very important to take a good care of your hair in your early age. So that you will look even more gorgeous than you were ever before, and for that do not forget daily care and nourishing of your hair. Here are some tips that will keep your hair grow healthier and longer:-
Preventing Hair Loss and Hair Breakage
When you are trying to grow your hair long, certain problems like hair breakage and excessive hair loss can make it difficult.
Here are some tips on how to prevent these problems or to minimize them:
1. Avoid unnecessary handling of hair and too much combing or brushing.
2. Protecting your hair from an excessive exposure to sunlight and to salt water and chlorine. When exposed to these, deep conditioning of hair is needed.
3. Do not use water that is too hot for your scalp and your hair.
4. Try to live a healthy lifestyle that consists of proper nutrition, ample rest, and avoid harmful substances like alcohol, smoking and caffeine.
Hair Care to Grow Hair Fast
Give the hair a hot oil massage to improve the scalp’s blood circulation, which makes the hair grow quicker. Apply coconut or castor oil to the hair for a minimum of one hour—the hair should absorb the oil properly before washing it out. Trim hair at least once every five to six weeks to remove split ends and dry hair. Once the hair forms split ends, it stops growing.
Try to limit washing the hair to once a week using cold water and a gentle shampoo because hot water and harsh shampoos can destroy the hair. Refrain from blow-drying the hair to avoid damaging it. Brush hair once every morning and evening for better scalp circulation.
Home Remedies to Grow hair faster
1. Since hair reflects the overall health of a person, vitamin supplements or fresh food containing the vitamins should be part of the daily diet. Vitamin B complex, biotin and carotene (contained in carrots, yellow fruits and vegetable) are important.
2. Hot oil massages improve the circulation of blood in the scalp and make your hair grow faster. Coconut oil should be applied to the hair for at least an hour so that it is absorbed properly and then washed off. Castor oil can also be used.
3. Trim your hair often, at least once in 5-6 weeks, so that split ends and dry hair are removed. Hair stops growing at the split ends.
4. Apply egg white and neem to your hair. Wash after 3 hours. Alternately, mix eggs and olive oil and apply the mixture to your scalp.
5. Brushing your hair once in the morning and evening improves the circulation in the scalp and makes your hair grow faster. Massaging the scalp with your fingertips also helps improve circulation.
6. Do not blow dry your hair. If possible wash your hair only once a week, with cold water since hot water and harsh shampoos can damage the hair.
7. Drink plenty of water and sleep for 8 – 9 hours a day, since hair grows when a person is resting. Exercising daily will also improve the blood circulation and help your hair grow quickly. Hair grows faster when there is less stress.